Wat Pho Prathab Chang
Located in Tambon Pho Prathap Chang, 27 kms. from Phichit town on Phichit-Wang Chit-Pho Prathap
Chang route, wat Pho Prathap Chang ia an ancient monastery built in 1701 in Ayutthaya period. The
monastery was once used by King Narai the Great as a campsite for his troops in a northern trip. It is
also the place where King Sua or King Sanphet VIII was born.